Thursday, November 02, 2006

Career bubble.


It was a boring day to continue if you are counting seconds, minutes and hours to end the day. I have not been very productive as i used to at work. Maybe I'm tired doing the same old stuffs everyday, not getting the pay and remuration as what i expected to be. That turns my morale down.

I was browsing my favourite playground.. my whole online aplication accounts. My blogs, photoblogs, email, forums and other online must-do lists i do everyday. (its like not wearing an undergarment if i missed any of 'em! LOL) Getting hooked to the network is already become apart of me. Who can live without an internet??? Okay, back to browsing my emails. I received an email from someone again today. She browsed my online galleries and loved my work. And to cut it short, she'd like hire me for an incoming fashion show in alamanda! Ouh, never done it seriously before. I did once but on leisure basis. ut getting paid for an event is a big task to consider.

I was super excited because this is what i've been dreaming to do.. Shooting for a fashion show! (although doing catwalk on a runway used to be my dream too! ehhehhehe.. but atleast shooting the models on a runway is not bad at all!). On the other hand, i'm still collecting my gears. I'm talking about the most essential flash and atleast a battery grip. Getting a 50mm can be put on hold. But where to fork out money? Ouh, camera is nothing without a flashgun (indoor to be precise). Shooting indoor during Hari Raya was such a pain in the butt. I had to ask them to freeze every after shutter release.

I always think I'm not good enough for anything.. (or anyone). Yeah, no one is ever good enough or perfect. But some people could just pretend they know everything and go for it. I wish i could have that guts. Its like doing it first, and think later. And there's always a first time to everything. If you choose to take the challenge, there will always be 2 possibilities, either you screw it or succeed it! Am i game for it? It makes me think for quite a moment, and the contemplating bubble gets bigger and bigger. Can someone poke it and come up with a wise decision? Shall i take it.. or lose it?

4 comments:

Taqiyuddin said...

take it! it'll be like one of those experiences that'll change the way you look at things. You'll never be the same ol marshmellow again.

marshmallow said...

ehehhehe.. you think so? semangat..semangat...

Anonymous said...

TAKE IT!!!!!!!! your ticket to be a pro!!!!!!!!! tutup mata and just say yes.. !! hehe :) good luck!!!!!!

Amiruddin Karim said...

You got my total support. You already know that. Right?