Friday, November 03, 2006

a morning ponder.



Been thinking a lot about career these few days.. and i don't think there's ever a fullstop to it. At this age onwards, its going to be an issue, new plans, dissatisfactions, victory, ups... downs.. ups.. and downs again.. The iteration process that remains as our loyal partner in life. I hope it shapes us to a better person.

I have few plans in mind.. but yet to be disclosed.. (kang tak jadi buat malu je) but things that i would keep in progress and document it here.. not to show or prove anything to anyone, but as a playground and records for my grey years to come. It feels good to keep track progress and journal of my own milestone. Thats when i know where i stand, how far i have gone/need to go.

Dreamer is my second name. I dream BIG and fly. But i always remind myself not to fly too high. (It hurts so bad if i fall! ~ touch wood!) i always take a few moments after i wake up (usually in the morning) to sit, think and feel good about myself before i start my day. I guess its an automatic routine that has been set in me. Gazing at the blue sky and breathe the fresh clean air deeply into my lungs gives me room to think. Sometimes its funny how my sis or friends tease me when we are wandering in the car.. I'd say.. "hey, look at the sky today.. it looks blue, clear and i love that bright sunny color". And they'll be saying "it looks the same to me. Nothing extra ordinary." I'll just smile.. atleast that makes me feel good and no wonder why the haze effect me a lot in a way. I didn't see the bird chirping like they used to be by my window pane, i didn't see the same bee flirting with the morning glory by my house when i walk out my gate every morning, and i didn't hear the same cock coo cooing every wee hours of the morning. The scenery of monkeys jumping on the billboards by the flyover when we drive out our neighborhood to the office is no longer become a routine. But i did see them again this morning.. Good sign.. I guess the haze effects them as much as it effects me! But the most significant thing is i don't see a glimpse of "morque" crossing by my neighborhood anymore (Morque is the shy gorgeous sexy neighbor cat i always bumped into our neighborhood but always give us that strange defensive look each time she sees us). Where's Morque?? I hope nothing happens to her. Oops! mind my morning drifts..


**************************

Someone in the office has been wanting me to shoot her in her pregnancy period. Guess things has been delayed and she's almost due in few weeks to come. Since i brought the camera today, i managed to capture her beautiful tummy for her personal collections. I wish i could shoot her nude. Its going to be a beautiful art to capture 2 lifes in one.. but who's gonna allow me to do that! And Who says pregnant woman doesn't look sexy.. (ahh.. do i sound pervert lesbo already?? ahahahah).

This weekend is going to be a busy weekend for me. I can't wait for my outdoor mini forest workshop photoshoot tomorrow morning! (ahh.. speaking of it, i need to remind myself to charge my gears, free my cards...) And I'm going to learn a lot from this skillful Andy Lim.

On the other hand, a friend is inviting me to this very interesting event.. at wayang 8 kupang, tokey panggung by Fathul. But guess what?? i have to turn that down again! Bummer! I have a friend's wedding to attend later at night.. So much things to do so lil time. A surprise party and loads of colleague's open houses to attend on Sunday and i know I won't get to attend all and 1 thing for sure i wont get my rest this week. The party I'm going to attend i hope could expose myself to some potential clients. Socializing is good sometimes... Ok peeps.. TGIF.. have a pleasant weekend and watch your diet when attending open houses! I bet its going to be a list and a feast!

I need to visit the l o o. Been holding this morning call since an hour ago. (oh, it must be the mee goreng!) In a meantime.. feel free to browse here.

No comments: