Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a letter to santa ......

Dear Santa,

I hope you're reading this.. I wish you could jinggle all the way with your rudolf and drop by my neighborhood and grant me these.. I'll be the happiest person on earth!

I need to :
1) upgrade my MAC. CS2 is such a pain in a butt with only 512 ram. (i'd rather run half naked rather than working on a slow machine!! erm... okay, i'm over exagerating here!)
2) get any two~dot~eight lense. or atleast 50mm f1.8. But the 70-200 f2.8 VR turns me on BIG time! (its not too long, but its big enough.. sweet!)
3) SB800 (i need to flash!)
4) MB-D80 (extra grip is what i need.. oh yeah baby!)

If this numbers and codes are too jargon for you, just bring this list to the camera shop and put them in your big red sack! I love you, santa!


ps: by the way, you missed my address last year.. hope it won't happen again this year!



yours truly,
ms marshmallow

3 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Santa's not coming to Malaysia as usual.. The monsoon is driving the sledge crazy..

Anonymous said...

Dear santa?.....hehehehe,.....u dah upgrade D80 ke?....tgk la kalau santa singgah sini...hujan lebat die turun kejap kot.....

BTW..your wish list tu urgghhh leh tahan die nye rega...:)

Anonymous said...

size does matter, eh? it's good when a girl knows what she wants...