Monday, November 13, 2006

sunset in lumut


I was in lumut the whole weekend.
No, not for a holiday, but for a company's sport's event, Powerman.
I'd say, It was like a weekend getaway for me.
The event started on Saturday, but we had to be there as early as
Thursday for some preparations.

Lumut is a small town in perak and also a port to pangkor island.
It used to be a small fishing village some time ago..
Now, the town has developed into a tourist attractions,
a nice walkway and recreations are build up along the beach.

I managed to capture the sunsets as we walked by the beach
to check out our carnival and secretariat station for the
upcoming event on saturday.

One stupid stupid mistake.. bummer to myself that i forgot to reduce my ISO.
or someone might have played with my ISO and forgot to change it back.
It was ok but i can't print it large!

Some say, to get better view of sunset i should go to Teluk Batik - not far from lumut.
I wouldn't miss the chance if i have time but.. alas!
Here are some shots taken nearby where we stayed.
Powerman photos will be uploaded later! Stay tuned..

2 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

OOOhh... My latest 'beach' experience was only at PANTAI HILLPARK.. tak best langsung..

marshmallow said...

heheheh...atleast its pantai.. and better than pantai dalam.