Saturday, October 28, 2006

when the sky turns blue again..



We were driving to KLIA and i couldn't help myself but to capture this nice scenery we have not seen for quite some time. Alhamdulillah, the sun starts to smile and the sky turns blue again. I can see flock of birds starts flying and chirping in melodious rythm freely than ever. It's time to start our beautiful life again. I hope the haze will stay at bay forever.. And to our neighbor country, i hope they don't do any more illegal activity which may ruin the environment. Please..please.. look at the sky and think how greatful to inhale clean air, enjoy the beauty of our beautiful mother nature..

and guess what people?? it's time to go outdoor photoshooting again!! yeay!!!

2 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Wow... I don't remember the last time I see a sky as clear as that..

marshmallow said...

then you know why i captured this..