Tuesday, October 17, 2006

3rd date with the orthodontist


This is my 3rd dental appointment. its time to change my color. Guess i overcame my phobia towards dentists, especially its dental utensils, reclination chair and the spotlight. I used to scare outa shit over this alien gadgets before. I used to think that this machine eats human! Those were the days..

This time i ensure myself being punctual. The nurse has reminded me on sms yesterday not to be late for this appointment. Don't mess around with this dentist and he'll be your nightmare. He really takes discipline into account, especially punctuality. I totally understand and willing to obey him as long as he takes care of my assets like his own! He gave me credit and complimented how well i take care on my oral hygiene. Yeah, of course i brush, floss and listerine almost after every meal. This is my 3rd major visit after 2 months. Wearing braces is not that bad after all..


...used to be my fear factor..not anymore..

i oughta choose color! this time, pink and green!

phew! lucky i don't have to use this headgear. Hey, mine is not that bad okay...

No comments: