Sunday, October 22, 2006

2 days to raya. so what?!

Its 2 days before raya and the man who appears on tv once a year, and yet awaited by most of the people celebrating raya uttering the same standard phrase of announcement. It doesn't fancy me this year. As i mentioned, i don't feel like celebrating one. Only if i haven't send my cloths to the tailor, i don't bother to have any raya cloths this year. But cloths were sent months and months back. I have no choice but to collect it last week. Imagine driving all the way from subang to cheras to collect baju hat i don't even fancy to wear.. In addition having to pay the workmanship that cost me more than the cloth itself.. but for lisa's wedding sake.. i need some decent dress to wear. Bride's maid supposed to look good too, right?

And finally, the pesters will hopefully end. They say my hair was too long, i looked boring with that dead style.. and not forgetting the dull and unhealthy ends. I finally had a haircut. It was supposed to be a trim.. yeah, to chop off those split ends and dead hair. And i didn't realised that damaged hair consists of 1/3 of the hair!! And i didn't expect that the result would be that short! And for the record, i hate it when my hair is short. For about a year i didn't visit any salon for a treatment or even a haircut! Guess how long my hair was before yesterday. And within half a day, it turned into a baby pony tail! aiyoo! so sad. They say, i look sexier with the style.. (what do you expect the stylist would say. Of course giving a self credit!) to me it looks a bit messy and big!! Okay, maybe its wilder.. maybe its a trend to have this messy-volume hair look alike. I don't know, maybe i just need time to get used to my new hairstyle.. argh.. worse comes to worse, i'll just tie it or bun it. And for a change, i have bangs now.. (traci, you've been wanting me to keep a bangs years ago! and i finally have one.. but not as good as yours!)


****************************************


I have a new fetish now. And i'm proud of it.. Everyone knows i hate reading... erm.. to be precise.. i don't actually love reading books. I'll shout to the world if i manage to finish reading 1 book. But i found a new hobby of collecting magazines now. Its not just another girly mags that talks about beauty tips and how to flatter a guy in 10 days or whatever things. And for the love of the game, i don't mind spending more on photog mags. I even subscribed a few. Guess, its much much better knowledge i could gain. Well, i have nothing against cosmo, cleo, female or any other fashion mags.. used to collect them years ago.. but i hunger more and more knowledge on photography now. I am serious about it, and nothing can stop me from learning things i love doing and spending. Speaking of photog, i miss the talk by Jimmin Lai on a topic "Emotions Behind Pictures" held last Saturday. Bummer!

No comments: