Thursday, October 19, 2006

i was tagged! again.

I was tagged! Bummer..

5 things i would do if i were a millionaire
- invest..invest..invest
- open my own studio gallery
- quit my job and buy assets on a resort
- travel around the world and publish my own travelling journal
- sponsor the unfortunate kids to school

5 bad habits
- need lots of time to myself
- wifi bug
- hate reading books
- day dreaming
- clumsy & kelam kabut at times

5 things i hate doing
- gardening
- window shopping (if i have no cash in hand)
- interviews
- updating resume
- Giving / Getting lecture(d)

5 thing i'll never do
- murder someone/animal/myself
- running/walking/crawling naked in public
- consume alcohol
- beli cd dangdut
- tag my boss

5 things i regret doing
- none i can think of now

5 favourite things and toy
- my dSLR
- lenses
- travelling
- blogging
- food hunting

1 comment:

Amiruddin Karim said...

You'll never buy any CD Dangdut?.. really?.. Then, what's that CD I saw in your bag the other day??

haha.. just kidding.. heheh