Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Was i lucky enough? (this is a back-dated blog)

A week before Hari Raya, my company was being extra generous for organizing a lucky draw. It is actually an annual event. I was super excited because this was my first year of being entitled to pick one of the prizes. I ain't set any high expectations on the prize. But we made fun to each other about getting a toaster, or a kettle. Ahh.. touch wood!

The time had come. And i had to pick up for another 2 friends located at the site office. I just wished that their prize won't be higher than mine. Hahahha.. jahat! First pick.. Kudin (bukan nama sebenar) you've got an RM250 Jusco voucher! 2nd pick... Mamat! (juga bukan nama sebenar).. also an RM250 Jusco voucher!.. I thought I could save the best for last by picking up mine the last.. but... my prize?? .... nothing different from the first 2.. also a voucher worth RM250 by JUSCO! Alhamdulillah.. atleast i didn't get a toaster.. or a kettle! what to spend... what to spend.....

i have 3 things in my mind.. a printer.. (what??), a set of facial cleansing range (Lancome) or a perfume. Friends were laughing and frowning when i mentioned i wanted to get a printer.. I have my own things in mind, ok people?? But come to think of it, investing on printer ranging RM200++ is not actually a good deal. To print a good photo on a good quality paper.. i need to spend more on the printer + ink! Hmm... guess i have to toss this out.. 2nd or 3rd option???

A perfume... i need a sweet, alluring, sensual scents.. Fruity + tangy + musky + floral.. (adake combo tu?) I have tested RalphCool and Incanto Charms by Ferragamo. Ralph is nice, but its too mild. But the latter is almost spot on! With Charms, i can sense passions in me, feel sexy and a very alluring smell indeed! So i decided to get this! (quite expensive but what the heck! it makes me feel good about myself). And I also decided on getting a Lancome cleanser.. could not afford the whole range but to optimize the voucher, i just got myself a PureFocus cleanser by Lancome. Topped up some cash and i managed to bring home choice#2 and partial #3. Printer? erm.. next budget! Remember I'm still a woman.. i need to feel good about myself first... heheheh.. And these are good purchase!

1 comment:

bola2api said...

welcome to salvatore club! :)