Thursday, May 11, 2006

A tribute to all moms in the world.

Its 2 days to Mother's Day. Some people look forward towards it. Some people don't even know when Mother's Day is. Some people remembers it but act like its no biggy to them. To me, it's a date every sons and daughters should remember. No need of expensive presents, just a simple thought as a reward and appreciation towards mom's priceless merits.

I always have a thought that i've not beena good daughter all this while. Yes, I love mom so much. No words could ever described how i love my mom. More than anything i could ever trade in this world. But uttering it just hard. It doesn't sound natural enough for me to verbally say it. I wish i could just hug her and say how much i love her. I hate myself for that. I hope my daughters/sons won't be like me.

I was surfing the internet today and came across this clip. And i bet most of us seen this clip few years back. I was expecting to see this Petronas ad last year but i think they didn't air it anymore. I am so impressed with everything in this clip. The kampung environment, the natural /unpretentious look of the real villagers, the cinematography and the most important thing is the message portrayed in the clip. Tell me what you think..


"Syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu.."



6 comments:

suess said...

guess how many times i replayed it. can not get enuff of this kind of stuf [always been yasmin ahmad's, rite?]... alweys amused by Usu... then again, the angah seems kinda ... oops! tee hee... ;-)... may you be the coolest mother to ur kids in future!

Izhal said...

harini cuti sempena hari ibu ke?

marshmallow said...

suessy : i love usu too! he is so NAKAL. Do you know the scene where he fell when he was running to the jetty? It was unplanned! No wonder it looks so natural! ehehhee..

By the way, it looks like yasmin ahmad's kinda stuff.. but i think its not hers.. one of the young blood if i'm not mistaken!

izhal : no, its wesak day..

Izhal said...

than what a celebration it will be for Hindu mothers aye...

Amiruddin Karim said...

This ad is not by Yasmin Ahmad. If not mistaken, the director is a guy name hafiz..

Anyway, such kind of TV ad is shows the Malaysian style of Commercial directing.. I admire the originality

suess said...

owh yea... now i know... thanks for correcting..!