Sunday, May 07, 2006

to buy.. or not to buy..


Its not a pleasant sunday for me today as i had to be at the office as early as 8am! I was planning to have a cuppa later after work at starbucks klcc. My work ended about 4 and i took the train to klcc. It was no surprise that the crowd was massive today. The only thing i like about klcc is Starbucks. Hate the crowd and the Q be it at the cinema or at the restaurants! But that's one of the closest favourite sugar supplier with good ambience i could consume. Another scene i don't really enjoy seeing at klcc is i can see lotsa "poyo" teenagers around with so much effort trying to look like a city girl.. These underaged girls (i know that they are underaged regardless heavy make up they put on) are also known as kl wannabes.. with fags on their fingers talking and laughing out loud with their whole lot species and tryna act cool.. kl nowadays! erkh!

Bought a few magazines on photography, got myself a tall mocha frapp and i found my comfort zone! After 6 boring hours in the office, that was what i needed. Asian Photography magazine April issue definitely gave me a lot of cool stuffs i need to know about photography. Talking about photography, after 2 hours at starbucks i decided to make a detour to a camera shop and look for an external flash before i go back. Just to have a look. I know its very essential but i know its not at the top of my wishlist this year..The salesman tried to fish me with FL 36. I'm not sure whether the deal is good enough, but he's offering me RM950 (plus the rechargable batt). And i almost influenced by his effort. Hmm.. there are so much things in my wishlist. I have the money if i were about to get that. But i need to prioritize my spending. I felt guilty with that salesman as he spent so much effort selling the specs.. took out and made a demo on it. I asked for his card and gave him lame excuse everyone uses whenever they decided not getting the item at the moment.. "saya nak fikir dulu nanti saya datang balik". tee hee..

I thought i could escape my desire of getting it.. but i think i failed. I managed to doze off in the train on my way back home and FL 36 came into my dream. Shit! Then i knew i need to get that soon.. really soon..



current thoughts : only if i won the RM1,000,000.00 Telekom luckydraw...

1 comment:

suess said...

totally a blissful way to spend time by yourself.
couldnt put it any better the way you described these underaged girls who self-proclaimed themselves mature.