Saturday, May 06, 2006

A bondaged Saturday.. (erm..bandaged! - mind my typo!)

Its a beautiful Saturday and i was quite surprised and regret when i woke up today and my handphone watch displayed 11.26am! Gosh, I've never sleep in for a long time (as long i can still remember, unless i'm sick) I have to say it was the movie i watched with lisa last nite. After "Detik Terakhir" (a story of a lesbian lover), a friend lent me "Arisan" (a story of 3 friends and 1 of them is a confused gay). This is a very interesting movie and I will blog about it later.

Its 3.19 now.. Time flew like a rocket and i feel so wasted as i always have all the Saturday morning to myself doing whatever personal chores i have to do. Did my laundry but it looks like its going to rain later in the evening. Feel like going out for a cuppa, but i know i can't today as i have a cousin's wedding tonite at Mutiara Hotel which i don't have the urge to attend. A wedding reception at the hotel means i need something good to wear. And i don't think i have any. What i have is old traditional kurung and kebaya. Sedihnya. And plus my knee dislocate again. Super sad! I can't even walk properly now. Been having it bondaged (oops! sorry slip of toungue..) bandaged for 2 days and it didn't get better. I am lame.

Still thinking what to wear.. baju kurung.. or kebaya.. wish i could wear my favourite jeans...


current song : i know its saturday but i'm listening to maroon 5 - Sunday Mornings
current thoughts : camne nak climb ni lutut sakit! uwarghhh.....

4 comments:

Izhal said...

will marshmallow fall in the bandwagon of wedding photographers??? heheheh... hope your knee gets well soon... AMIN...

marshmallow said...

always in my thoughts.. probly! there's not many lady wedding photographers around yet!

thanx for the doa.

suess said...

sian u... but whats wit the gatal tongue to say bondaged instead of bandaged ya..? tee hee.. pinjam ler drew nyer gown tue... put on a shawl. ooh la la!

marshmallow said...

i wished i wore that gown! the wedding was so grand and i was in my old baju kurung. Felt so out of place :(