Sunday, May 14, 2006

My new toy...

Presenting FL 36..




I got it for $800 plus a sanyo rechargable battery at Selangor Photographers Pertama Complex (the same place i got my Olympus E500). I guess it was quite a good deal. I surveyed few places. It was $950 at klcc, $780 in Subang Parade (without rechargable battery). Wanted to get myself an FL 50 but it was outa stock. I could wait but the price differs by about $600-$700. So, i think i'd rather spend it for a lense later. Infact, this is good enough for me. I am a happy bunny!



current thoughts : if i can't shoot the sky, i'll shoot the ceiling tonite!

7 comments:

Izhal said...

wow,

so i guess i wont have to survey the price for you here than :)

marshmallow said...

i'm sorry, i couldn't wait.. :P

Mpro said...

mizi apa citer sekarang... lama tak dengar citer dia???

Postnatalcareset said...

hahaha...sama mcm aku punya.. lalal tiru ah.. ahhaha, nih betul tak sabar nak guna flash nih. ngaa..

marshmallow said...

eh.. u pakai fl 36? u pakai oly gak ke?

Izhal said...

so mana gambaqnya dengan flash baru??? i bet some smoke pictures in a dark room would be nice... if you dont smoke, bolehlah pakai ubat nyamok :) heheh...

Postnatalcareset said...

a'ah oly gak.