Friday, May 29, 2009

Adidas Warehouse Sales!



As early as 9.30am we were already qeueing outside atria mall in PJ. I don’t remember the last time i went to any warehouse sales. I’ve never been to adidas warehouse sales or any sports warehouse sales. I used to opt for perfume, lingery or branded item sales but this time around i really need some sports activity attire.. erm in a mark down price tags!

Crowd was massive and growing each minutes. Aren’t they supposed to be at work at this hour??? I bet hundreds of lame excuses comes out this morning to their bosses.. and maybe MCs too. As the mall’s shutter opens at 10am, men and women embushed and chase themselves to the warehouse area. Gosh! buruk betul perangai.. we just walked in grace :) tanakla tunjuk gelojoh sangat!

We were released into the sales area batch by batch. The security was quite strict. I saw some familiar faces among adidas sales people. Hey i used to photoshoot them before for an adidas event! Ok, back to the sales.. items were piled based on sizes. Well, they will all be messed and jumbled up in less than an hour! Since we were among the first batch to come in, the items were still in order. In less than 30mins my XL plastic was full with tops, bags, caps and tights. Thats the way.. grab first, decide later!

I’ve got myself a nice techfit running tights and 3 vests for running, a nice stella mccartney blouse collection, arm pouch for my ipod, sling bag, cap and a hat. Everything for RM220.Thats after unloading 3/4 of the things i grabbed earlier. I intended to buy only the things i need. It was a good purchase!! The techfit tight itself costs more than RM200 at normal price. Me happy bunny! Adidas warehouse sale was really worth our energy and time!

Can't wait to test my tights at the singapore sundown marathon!!

No comments: