Friday, May 01, 2009

knocked out!


I am cruel. What happened to me? I'm be coming ignorant each day. I don't remember when was the last time i watered it *sigh*

Work has not been as productive as last year. I don't know where and how it went wrong. I need to get back in track. However, no one has complained about my reputation yet. Clients still love my work. I delivered the same quality sometimes better than what they expected. But I seem to take more time to accomplish each task. Am I becoming more fussy? If its for better i really don't mind. I'm just afraid of losing competency and efficiency. As I said, I need to get back on track and manage my time well.

Health has not been on my side. Its been a week now but the fever doesn't seem to get better. I finished the antibiotics but the cough is still strong with green phlegm. erkh! i hate being sick (who doesn't). Having days without physical activities makes me hate looking at this pale zombie like in a mirror. I miss running, swimming or yoga. But those make my breathing harder for the time being. A friend got me a nike ipod and i was so excited to give it a try. I went jogging with it for the first time at damansara perdana. Managed to do only less than 5km and i was already grasping for air. Sweat tastes weird. The exhaustion was too great for just a 5km run. What happened to me? What happened to my stamina? The area was a bit polluted with dust and debris from constructions. Not a good place to run. Approximately 5km and we decided to head to the pool to cool off. I did some swim just to relax and enjoy the sunset. My head feels lighter, the view was awesome but the silent virus in my body started to strike. Thats how the fever turned worse. Maybe swimming is a no-no now. The influenza virus is everywhere..

I was bonked in bed for days. The next day, i slept for 12 hours. The drugs from my flu pill and cough syrup were the cause. Come to think of it, atleast i had decent sleep. The last time i had a good decent rest? I don't remember. But this time.. Too decent perhaps? Hope i will get better really soon. I miss thumping on my new shoes.

No comments: