Saturday, May 09, 2009

running fever.

So i did my run this evening. The watch shows 6 but the sky was still striking bright as if it was 3. I decided to wait a lil more hoping it'll be less sunny. The whole effect of global warming wears me out easily. I hate running in hot sunny day. I just can't. My body can't tolerate with it.

Started my 1st loop at 6.30. Still too bright. I was looking down with my cap on half way through the loop. It was more like a brisk walk just to get my body warmed up. 1 week of not running, my hamstrings surely need a good stretch before i start being a nagging bitch again complaining on muscle sores.

I started to run on my 2nd loop. Had a good pace.. breathing was good. No coughing nor sneezing. Same goes on my 3rd loop. 3/4 of the 3rd loop still doing fine and steady. Going to loop 4, i started coughing. Breathing became harder. Me heart was jumping and felt like bursting. I slowed down, but still maintain running. A friend passed by and said i looked so pale. My lips looked as white as my skin. Not a good sign. I almost faint for not having enough oxygen in my blood. We sat down for a bit. It wasn't a good idea to stop and sit. It felt even worse so I decided to continue walking. I took a deep long breath and walk the rest of the loop and made another to complete my 5km for the day.

I set the target and i met it. I didn't expect too much today but to be able to run approx 3k and 2k of walking is good enough for me. for a sick person. for a sick stubborn one. like me.

later at night i feel a bit better. perhaps because of the run. No muscle sore, so far.

No comments: