Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Sun shines on me


The Sun And Me, originally uploaded by marshma11ow.

I think i have a reason to feel good this morning. The Sun shines on me today.
Doing what i love the most. And I am finally free from any strings. I am free. Even though it sucks every juice out. But i appreciate and treasure this blood and sweat.

I chose to shut my ears, close one eye and pursue what i love. Doing it for fun is so much different from doing it for money. But the buck you earn out of doing what you love its priceless. Not much to make you rich, but the experience and satisfaction is indescribable.

I put my heart and soul into it. And beginning to love it each day...

__________________________________
click here for the sun online (the url valids today only). Or you can download large size by clicking here.

7 comments:

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

WOOOOoooW!!!! I think I come back to your blog juuuuuuust on time!! Congratulation!! I wish I have a copy of The Sun here but obviously I only can rely on the link u gave!!

congrats! Congrats!! U deserve it!


Spidey

Mpro said...

Cayalah tinie... tak sempat pun nak tgk paper SUN hari tu... aku dah suruh member aku carikan... nanti aku bacalah... anyway, congrats... wa cayalah...

Khadijah said...

Good for you.
:)

marshmallow said...

thanks guys.. it meant a lot... and coming it from you, it means zillion times more..

Anonymous said...

Waahhhh...tahniah.masuk jgak paper..hehehe..tapi gambar u semua gempak gempak...:-)

I feel realy proud coz u Nikonians....hehehe

Unknown said...

wow...how did I missed this one?
CONGRATS!!! damn couldn't rely on googlereader anymore...

DydD said...

hey tini..YOU GO GURL!!!! I support u..creative + classy! i loike..