Sunday, September 16, 2007

sahur bloggy - day 4

I installed Adobe Lightroom yesterday. Been wanting this software for some time. Loading and editing photos in bulk of multiple clients is such a pain in the *** if you don't use the correct workflow. And my butt was in pain downloading, sitting for hours loading files. Not forgetting, flooding my mac with redundant copies. Hardisk becomes overloaded due to cross applications usage. I'm not going techies here, but i think lightroom has the features i'm looking for. It makes my life easier and handling files is faster compared to my traditional workflow.

Lightroom brightens my world! It makes me awake since sahur!

read more about the software here.

3 comments:

bola2api said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4457/1758/400/benny.jpg

remember this guy we captured in lumut? well.. he passed away.. read here

marshmallow said...

damn! its hella shocking news. aku mcm susah nak digest... what accident by the way?

bola2api said...

kena langgar dgn kereta masa tengah cycling..