Thursday, September 27, 2007

behind the scene.

Its 2 months before the scheduled day of my exhibition. I've been sketching up ideas and concept for my series. Yes its going to be a series. But the subject will not be disclosed as for now. Brainstorming is what i have been doing. And preparing 10 masterpiece in less than 2 months is ain't easy. Been cracking up my head day and night and it even haunts me to sleep. But somehow the adrenaline rush is a good sign. I am excited and nervous at the same time. And what worries me now is i have not started shooting. The idea pours like rain, but to get the subject ready isn't my control. Only if i could make them come to me and my shutter will start working.

Today, another lady the last chosen ones was in The Sun - Juliet Lai. And it made us 4. (i wish i could call it the Fantastic 4.. but i guess i'd rather have a different name.. hahah. sounds very perasan!). Its going to be the very first exhibition for all of us. Everything is still new. Yet we already exhibit our stuffs online, but this is somehow different.

I will just go with the flow and be myself. I am not trying to impress anyone because what i am going to exhibit is something that portrays my interest, passion and niche. To convey a message in a piece of image is very personal to me, very individual and takes emotions and feelings to be involved around it.

------------------------------------------

here's are basically what happened when 4 photographers are being shot. He (the photographer who is supposed to shoot us) end up mentioning "since all of you are photographers, why don't you guys shoot each other?" and i end up shooting juliet and majidah. Han shot me! My kebaya went up and i looked horrible squatting to get the right shot. (no i won't post the pic here)

Guess what?? its waaaay wayyy harder to keep the photographers still in front the glass. We were laughing, giggling and making weird pose.

1 comment:

bola2api said...

dah mcm potrait by annie leibovitz la pulak..

good luck. and most important of all, have fun. enjoy and make most of the opportunity