Thursday, September 13, 2007

sahur bloggy - day 1

Its 5.32am and i am waiting for subuh. Today is my first sahur for this year.. It is so pieceful and calm at this hour.. I can hear nothing but the sound of my airond and my keypad while i'm typing this.

Had a stiff neck when i woke up yesterday. I wasn't expecting its gonna prolong to today. It got worsen when my mom woke me up this morning for sahur. Erkh i hope it gets better after swallowing 2 tablets of panadol.

The azan has just aired. And i always wonder why each time azan, my neighborhood dogs howl? and they keep silent again after azan ends like now.. whenever i think of it on normal days especially during maghrib, my hair stands and it gives me an eerie feeling.. but they say syaitan and evlils are chained during ramadhan, so my eerie perception changed. I guess the dogs are just distracted with the loud speakers.. They are trained that way to secure the house.. ahhhh... lets forget about it.

I'm gonna pray and sleep this stiff neck off. I'd like to wish all of the muslims out there "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubarak" and thank you for all the smses and wishes!

ps: come to think of it.. why do they howl instead of bark?

2 comments:

Ib said...

happy fasting, dear fatini :)

Mpro said...

selamat berpuasa cik tini