Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Gift II



And this is the real gift for me. 3 weeks ago, it was dusk and drizzling. I just got home from work and stepped out of my car and this poor lil kitty running and curling around my legs. Poor kitty. She was cold and hungry.

It was semi dark and i thought she was cute so i picked her and stroke this lil fluffy until i realized her body was full with mytes and mange. Then i put her down and went inside. She followed me and kept meowing maybe asking for food and shelter. Out of sympathy, i fed her and let her eat at the porch. I did not have any cat food at the time so i mixed fish and some rice. She didn't want to eat it at first so i just left her outside.(maybe this ain't no ordinary kampung cat!) Half an hour later i peeped through the window and the plate was empty but she wasn't there. She must be really hungry.

The next morning before i went to work, i saw that happy tummy slept at the corner and when she saw me, she keeps meowing and curling around me. I guessed she might have been abandoned by her owner. This is no ordinary stray. I was already late to work but who cares, i need to feed this fluffy thing so i went to the grocery nearby and bought a cat food.

At that moment i realized this is where she wants to be and destined to meet her new guardian here at my place and i decided to treat her disease and adopt this poor lil kitty. Its Ramadhan and its the best time to make good deeds not only to human, but.. cats too!

Now its been 3 weeks having her with me. Feeding Iams is never a mistake, she's soft, healthy and the veterinar keeps her mange at bay. Mytes and mange is dissapearing. She's now one happy healthy persian you can never imagine was once an abandoned diseased kittty.

Presenting.. loly!

No comments: