Thursday, April 20, 2006

A guy who made my day.. (the sequel)


Note: This is the sequel of my blog dated 27th September 2005 titled "A guy who made my day.."


I know i need to blog about this. I need to let this out before i start my day. An incident that made me smile the whole day sometime last year.. (refer blog) without any future expectations of bumping into him again, it finally happened again today. The same train stop, about the same hour, but different door for the sweet second time i bumped into the guy that made me smile again.. And the same type of adrenaline rush i used to feel a year ago rushing my vein again. No, this is no mistake.. he was the one. I still remember those shady eyes, the calm look on his face.. and that stare!! I tried to pretend not looking and give that no biggy expression..(i think that is my credit.. i think i did well) but god knows how i feel inside. I can feel the blood rushing up to my brain passing by my vein and definitely left a tint of blush on my cheek! Caught him glancing TWICE.. oh my god.. did i say.. TWICE? does my hair look ok? does my top match my skirt? does the color suit my skin? maybe he still remember this girl who used to glue her eyes on him stingily for few silent moment a year ago.. maybe he's just curious why is this stranger blushing.. maybe he doesn't care or maybe he loves to watch people. Argh! what ever reason he has, who cares.. that glance meant a lot to me.. I wished the train stucked, the door jammed or i wished i don't have to get down at sentral station.. that one stop felt like a split second.. a guy with shady eyes, will you punish me if i become your sweet stalker? Do i have to wait for another a year to bump into you again?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, i wonder how to put a "fight cancer" to my blog. can u assist? ;)

marshmallow said...

guess you just click and follow the instructions in there ( its under webbands link)

Mpro said...

wei... hari tu kan ada video clip bad day... mana pegi... aiseh... nice pic and very the cool video clip...

marshmallow said...

heheh..aku remove sbb both playing at the same time.. malas nak betulkan coding dia.. but cool clip huh?

Mpro said...

kalau rajin, posting le lyric sekali...