Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A guy who made my day..

I was supposed to fast today.. but i didn't eat anything for sahur.. even drink! Again.. monday blues is coming to bug lazy bums creatures like me. I'm so lazy to get up.. so lazy to walk to shower, so lazy to iron my clothes and even lazy to get dressed. Open my wardrobe thinking what to wear.. my lazy eyes spot few clothes but only those which i don't need to iron.. gazing for 5 minutes untill i realized my sleepyself stumbled into the world of unconsciousnous. Simply took my pink baju kurung (the one that need not to be ironed). I head to the office in my sloven mode. The traffic was as usual.. bumper to bumper and extremely slow.. i dozzed off and stumbled few times.. My bro dropped me at the train and i was dragging my feet to take the train.. Damn! a very looooog Q and i had to skip the 1st train to give way to peeps before me. The second one took a bit long to reach, i bet its gonna be sardined (as the malaysian describes crowded and stuffy). It finally arrived and i pushed myself in no matter how stuffy it was till it almost blocked the door. I was squeezed in between people.. the train passed by few stops but none could enter.. till we reached bangsar since few peeps dropped off there.. This is where the climax began.. I only managed watching people trying to squeeze in without any capability to help.. I almost stumbled in my lethargic world again until something actually caught my attention.. Something really pleasing.. i managed to gaze for few seconds without a single blink untill that something realized that he was being watched stingily by someone. I was caught in the act! felt myself blushed.. i turned my face away but i knew it was too obvious.. the door was about to close.. i peep thru the glass and he was still looking.. i tried to stand behind a lady to hide my blushing face..(did i tell u before i am shy girl?) but i can see that he was still looking without guilt.. damn he looked so calm.. but his looks bring 1000 meanings that i can never tell.. and i can say that he looks really pleasing to my eye.. not extremely gorgeous nor an absolute hunk.. but good enough to take my breath away for 1 sweet memorable minute. I almost choked myself and grasp for breath.. the train passed n then i can normally breath. But the look of him still lingers in my mind.. i dropped off at the next stop and walked up to the office with the sweetest smile.. no more sleepy eyes. Thanx mr anonymous guy, u did nothing but u transformed my blues into a colorful rainbow.

No comments: