Sunday, April 02, 2006

Saturday Madness

I slept kinda early last nite. It made me woke up quite early for saturday morning. Hey, saturday's supposed to be a sleep in day. You're free to drag till noon! But being a morning person.. i can't sleep when the sun's already expose its ray.. well, a leapord can't change its spots! Played my mp3 out loud, brushed my teeth and i just let myself in my pyjamas till noon. I know i'm gonna get sweaty so why get bathe too soon? Ahah.. no one's gonna see.. i can just run and laze around naked! who cares??

Sit for a while on the bench by my panel window.. watched the ray of lights coming through the window.. Closed my eyes and think what to do today.. My life has been in a mess.. I need to do something about it. Need to defrag whatever needs to be defragmented. Maybe there's too much bad sector in it. Before it eats my brain, i might have to do something about it. Did some yoga, eases a bit and started with clearing my room, a basic weekly routine i do everyweek. Wardrobe, wardrobe, wardrobe.. laundry and dust out!

Then it followed by a filing. My credit card statements, handphone bill, loan statements, and other utility bills and slips.. all have to be filed and managed. To realize it or not, they contribute to this chaotic mind. I gotta be more organized. I know i used to be one before.. but i kinda lose it bit by bit now.. i have to start to tune back before it it's too late.

Realized i have not been watching too much tvs nowadays.. i missed american next top model a few series and i have to start making reminders on must watchs. Hmm.. speaking of must-watch, Desperate Housewives new season starts mid apr. Not gonna miss it! Well, tidying room and organizing things are tiring as i have to sort, plan and think.. well, i'm done with it.. had my breakfast. Mom prepared delicious nasi goreng. I usually eat heavy breakfast but kinda eat less for dinner. I don't know if it works well for you guys but bunch of people around me don't take dinner at all. Its all about tummy. Maybe i'm just lucky to have a high metabolisme rate.. but i know i should gain more.. just have to watch out my cholesterol. With a plate of nasi goreng and a glass of milk i brought it up outstairs and plan to watch tv all day long. I gotta catch up on whats on tv! I'm hardly seen new advertisement on tv. Too much time spent on the internet makes me a boring geek. I turned to 11, there's not much on travel and adventure, turned mtv, songs nowadays don't interest me that much. Maybe i'm old enough to enjoy this new era's song. Bummer! Pressed 70, and yeah.. its "whose line is it ". Thats the right show at the right time. I need a spontaneous joke. Something that could make me laugh out loud like no one's business. And this show never failed to tickle my brain. The show's over.. i want to see more.. changed one chanel to another.. guess i just lost my groove. Nothing interests me. I'm no more a couch potato. Guess there's more better things to do.

I need to go out. Decided to take shower and head somewhere nice enjoying a cuppa. Probably klcc. and probably a movie if there's anything interesting later. If you happen to be reading this and have nothing to do, feel free to buzz me.. say.. starbucks? gotta get my shower and get ready now. chow!

4 comments:

Mpro said...

whose line is it anyway mmg boleh buat ko gelak tergolek2....

marshmallow said...

memang tergolek2 mcm org giler.. diorg mmg best! especially mamat kurus tu and yg black tuh..

Mpro said...

mamat kurus tu gay... ko tau tak??

marshmallow said...

ahahaha...seriouske? tak boleh aku imagine.. dia client ke server? lol.