Sunday, April 02, 2006

My boring seminar and the towers



I was on Microsoft seminar last week and it was held at the PETRONAS Twin Tower, Kuala Lumpur. I used to work on the 62nd floor out of 88 storeys in total. Its kinda creepy at first and i had problem in equalizing the pressure at first. And being on the 62nd floor gave me a freight as i can feel myself swaying when the wind is strong. The architecture of the building makes it that way as the foundation of the tower was made not rigid to allow stability. I had ample chance to shoot nice photos back then but i was not into photography that much in 2002. (in fact i didn't have good camera as well)

Now, i am no longer working in twin tower but i'd really love the chance to shoot the view from inside the tower. Since the training was held there, i took the chance but the result was not up to my satisfaction. The security system is very strict now and i was only allowed to go up to 29th floor. Bummer! These are the shots i managed to get from my classroom and some nite shots. The twin tower looks even more astonishing at night.. i'll shoot more later.. (click thumbnails for larger view)


2 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

I used to work at the 33rd of Menara Maxis. Our team which led by the lyricist Loloq was the only people who seems 'not fit' to be there everytime we share the elavator with others.

Our favourite past time while we're there, taking photo of anything we could zoom in from the 33rd floor

marshmallow said...

taking photo of anything you could zoom in from 33rd floor. Did it include a gorgeous sexy secretary next bulding? ehem ehem..