Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sungai Gabai Retreat..

A one hour drive to Hulu Langat district was worth a journey. We left the house early morning purposely to get a good spot for our tent. A 20 minutes of jungle trekking to get to the waterfall made me lose my breath. It has proper stairs to climb up, but its a bit steep. I guess i'm losing up my stamina. It was supposed to be easy for me. I was catching my breath up there but the moment we reached i totally forget that i struggled carrying up our tent and food.Well, it was okay. It was still a beautiful waterfall indeed. The view was nice.. a good spot to splash and enjoy the fall of water massaging your back. But people say it was even beautiful 10-15 years ago. I bet it was still a virgin back then.

We pitched our tent and i started my mission on playing with my black box.. this time, its gonna be a shutter priority. I was not fully satisfied with the whole result of my picture. The lighting was a bit poor as the area was shaded by trees. I'm practising and will definitely come again to practise more.

But one thing for sure.. we had so much fun even though i get few bruises and wounds due to the slippery ground. Yup, i fell couple of times. But i was just lucky that my camera didn't fall onto the ground. Enjoy the pics!

7 comments:

Mpro said...

posted by marshmallow @ 5:57 AM... wah... ni apa kes... bangun awal ke tak tido... rajinnya...

marshmallow said...

takla..aku lupa tuka setting timezone.. ko ni selalu comment lari topic. Mesti masa exam BM pemahaman kureng skit ni.. tak pun essay lari tajuk.

Amiruddin Karim said...

Wooo... pergi camping tak ajak..

I miss waterfalls and mountains..

marshmallow said...

okay..next waterfall i'll squeeze you in.. hehehe...

Mpro said...

memang pun... aku BM C3... jgn mare... tapi untuk tidak menghampakan ko... aku komen la sikit pasal topic kali ni...Sungai Gabai Retreat... masa aku sekolah menengah dulu, bedmate aku nickname dia gabai... so bila aku baca je tajuk topic ko, aku teringat kat dia... we were quite close... and yang best nya both of us share the same father's name..

Anonymous said...

gambar air tu mmg cun.

LookSharp said...

Cantik sangat efect air terjun tu.....best best....