Monday, April 03, 2006

Things i'm obsessed with..

Things i'm obsessed with :


1) it was one of my healthy mistake i did. Went in to one japanese kiosk in subang.. Being obsessed over mushrooms and potato, i felt like trying this crispy mushroom chip.. And it got me addicted to it.. been buying it everyday.. and i can't stop eating it! (atleast its a healthy junk food)



















2) I got infected by a camera bug. Simply snap anything within the reach of my lense. Planning to get a better lense and flash really soon.








3) Indonesian songs especially :
  • Tak Bisakah - Peterpan
  • Bintang di Surga - Peterpan
  • Kupu-Kupu Malam - Peterpan
  • Setengah Hati - Ada Band
  • list goes on......

4) Cats.. home cat, tabby cat, persians.. any cats! Even though i don't own one due to circumstances.. but i have passions for felines.. meow...









































5) Starbucks KLCC - a mocha frappuccino just for me!














6) "Motivational" Books. I'ma get this book really soon. Don't be deceived by its title. Read it and it is sooo true. Gals.. you should give it a go! I was nodding and smiling when i flip through few principals.. Maybe i've been too nice that left me into frustations..Guys nowadays should be treated different way... ahah!


"It takes a very confident man to like a very confident woman, and sometimes that is misinterpreted as being a bitch. And I am called one quite frequently..."

“A bitch the way I like to define it is a ‘Babe in Total Control of herself.’ It makes perfect sense to me that a guy would like that.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi marshmallow,thanks for visiting my blog....yup,i gune closeup lens utk snap semua insect tu...:-)

Nice blog here,suke gambar kucing tu...cantik..great!!!

Mpro said...

marshiee... sheila dah kuar album baru... bukan la baru sangat, tapi kopilasi from lagenda dulu...

marshmallow said...

looksharp : its nothing compared to yours! thanx..

mpro: ada lagu baru tak?

Mpro said...

Ada... lagu malam ku bermimpi dgn kisah rumahtangga