Saturday, January 10, 2009

when pointing a middle finger is forgiven..

What happened today made me raise my middle finger to everyone the whole day not in a vulgar way. It was supposed to be a good arty farty day. From a photo exhibition at klpac to the Youth'09 event at PWTC. But in between events i was doomed with erm.. finger accident. My middle finger was stucked in between my carboot! Damn! what a lame accident to shout. Well, i wasn't being a cry baby but seriously I thought i lost my middle finger big time. F&#@k! It was not supposed to happen. When i say stucked. It really did stuck big time that the 3rd attempt was still a failure of getting my finger out of it. I pulled it out once harder the 4th time and i didn't feel my hand. The whole hand was numb before blood oozing out from my finger. I was panicked. Fortunately a friend came and brought me to the clinic as i couldn't afford to drive. I hoped the doctor didn't pull out my nails.

Now the tip of my middle finger looks bigger and fatter! I still don't feel my finger when i tap on my middle finger. Guess what?? I can't even right-click the mouse!!!!!!


pic courtesy of a gentleman who drove me to the clinic.

No comments: