Friday, January 16, 2009

ber'lumut.'

Camera. Mac. Camera. Mac. Camera. Mac. I was contemplating whether to bring my mac or my camera. After weighing my luggage, mood, energy and motivation, i decided to leave my camera behind. I feel so hesitated to follow my parents to Lumut. I don't actually fancy going to weddings, but since its just a short duration i guess why not??! Atleast i can go dipping at the hotel pool. Its not that far anyway... I slept the whole 3 hr journey. The moment i open my eyes.. here i am.. Orient Star, Lumut.

Well, going for a vacation or short getaway with parents at this age is not like 10-15 years ago. I left my parents in the room most of the time. Tried to occupy myself with all the facilities here. I just had a good swim at the hotel pool for an hour. Not much people as its not school holiday or weekend. It was a very relaxing and rejuvenating moment.

Well, i still have my camera phone to capture some scene here.. Not as good as i expected but good enough!

Damn! i left my heels at home! Is it a weird scene to see a girl attending a wedding ceremony in nice kebaya with a selipar jepun???

There is mosquitos all over!! I'm like donating my blood now.. Signing off for now people!

No comments: