Friday, January 16, 2009

bummer morning.

Bummer. Bummer. Bummer. I made a payment to Vonza (where i ordered my bed set) by cheque about few days ago. When i checked my account 2 days ago, looks like they already cleared it and has been deducted from my account. I exhaled a sigh of relief well, atleast i didn't owe anyone right now. I'm not gonna sleep on an unpaid bed! Its like having bad debt dreams all night.

Yesterday, when i went out shopping with a friend for a bedding sheets and a quilt i hit the ATM with surprise because of the existence sum weird amount of money in my account. "Aku ada sugar daddy ke?" Yay! it must be some client's deposit. Then i withdrew 'em and shopped what i had to shop. I did burst a bit out of my budget.

Last night i slept on a new sheet. The sheets and quilt couldn't wait. The egyptian cotton felt so good on my skin. haha! I remember having a sweet dream last night until a loud jazzy ring burst out my bubble of dreams. The hp was just an inch away from my ears. The bank called mentioning i overdrawn my money. The floating cheque (vonza) which is supposed to clear today was in insufficient fund. Damn! I thought it cleared 2 days ago. They insisted me to top up before 9am! and it was already 8.30 and i'm still in my pyjamas wrapping my body in that soft, cozy warm sheet i bought yesterday using' supposed to be Vonza's money'. bummer.

Moral of the story.. if you find a fat sum amount of figure in your account like out of nowhere, DON'T USE IT.. just yet!

No comments: