Tuesday, January 16, 2007

work in progress.


spidey, originally uploaded by marshma11ow.

Please do not disturb. I am surfing the web.

Internet has been taking massive amount of my time, my sweat, my posture and my attention these days. I have so much things in mind that involves my eyes and focus dedicated to the screen. I hope i won't be wearing glasses or putting anything strange on my cornea in any near future. I love my eyes because it's my most valuable asset. I love my backbone because it allows me to do things i love doing.

So i guess i gotta treat them well, and not to be too hard on them.

-pic spidey in action was shot during my weekend outing to sungai congkak. more photos can be viewed here.

5 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

You know, I would love to be around when you shoot the photos..

marshmallow said...

really? you will get bored to death and wish you could freeze the spidey so i could get the business done as early as possible. damn i stood with my tripod for quite sometime to get a good shot of this. But still its just a mediocre shot!

Amiruddin Karim said...

I didn't join the media business to be fascinated by paperworks or nothing. Or maybe I'll be disturbing your concentration?

Anonymous said...

Oh the fatigue by just sitting infront of the pc for too long! All the best with your work, Marsh! And take care while doing it! :)

Where got mediocre?? I love nature's contrast (the greens and yellows), the bokeh, the soft web. I'm always out of luck bila nak amik gambar spider+web. Selalu windy. How was it when you shot this eh?

marshmallow said...

dear farah.. i was more concerned on where i stood. and i almost couldn't see my whole feet. Swampy bush and i was hoping that there was no leeches crawling on my feet!