Friday, January 12, 2007

lets flickr!

hope

(gambar hiasan-my cousin's daughter which i made her look like an abandoned orphan! bad aunt!)

hey peeps! i updated my long lost flickr account. (remember my yahoo account was phished sometime ago? it seems everything tied to my yahoo account got effected!) but i managed to get it back.. and i'll try to upload as much of my collections there before i get my official portfolio up and running. Photobucket seems to frustrate me more and more these days. Then i registered to imageshack. It was okay in terms of downloading speed inwhich compared to photobucket could take minutes for just a photo. But i don't quite fancy the way the screen looks! But guess its okay for blogging purpose.

Trying to get a hosting soon. And designing takes a whole lot of my time, effort and focus. So, my official dot com should be up any soon. In a mean time.. feel free to browse here. Well, some are already posted in my fotopages.

2007... more good quality pictures and cut down on the crappy ones. I hope i can produce more good ones during my trip to bali next week. Yeah!! I'm going to Bali next week!! yahoooooooo!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, such piercing eyes!
Kudos on your photo.You've managed to exhibit her emotions really well!

re: Hey, You're right! Bobot does look like kimi!! Comel sangaaat! :D

Anonymous said...

Waa..cantik..mmng menjadi..kalau u tak cakap anak cousin u ..mmng nampak cam budak pelarian....hehehehe