Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my magik date.


I am tired.. but i do feel like blogging something short, simple and sweet because today is my BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!! yayyyy!!! but geez, how fast time flies and i'm already 29! But i am proud of the number!! I am matured, hip, happening and still don't look like my age! (ahahahhha... come on! gimme a chance to brag today! you can puke later!) I want to feel good, need to feel good and i AM feeling good today!

Nothing much on the list, just a better prospect in my career, earn more and be a renowned photographer! (ahahhaha..dream on girl!) but one thing for sure, whatever fate GOD has written in my book, i just want to die as a happy/content woman!

On a contrary, as per my earlier blog, yeah i just got back from Bali.. a great holiday i just needed at the spot on time! Stay tuned on my bali travellogue soon...

4 comments:

bola2api said...

oi tipah,

selamat hari jadi!

minggu depan turn aku pulak. jangan lupa! hehe

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARSHMALLOW!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HUU!

Semoga bertambah-tambah lagi rezeki, InshaAllah. Amiiiin :)

Amiruddin Karim said...

Keep on dreaming.. and someday you'll get it if you want it bad enough..

The problem with most of us.. we don't dare to face the pain that comes along the way..

Don't stop dreaming

marshmallow said...

bola2api, thanks dear! nanti kita balun choc cake rizuan.. and nanti next week kita haagen dazs beramai2!

Farah, thank you for that prayer dear!!

Amir, yes i definitely won't stop dreaming.. dream till the bubbles get bigger and bigger.. and i hope it will explode with success!