Monday, December 19, 2005

it's supposed to be MY nite...

Got home late again tonite.. took off my office attires.. Lit up my aromatherapy musk candle (makin it reeaaal dimmed).. Played my diana krall, my fave soul selection to unwhine my tired mind. Plan to take a looong warm shower before i take my lacked beauty sleep. I wish i'll have a decent sleep tonite on my comfy bed in a very comfy attire.. i need this.. i need to feel warm and pampered.. open my wardrobe and grabbed one nice comfy boxer ( i reckon i haven't worn it for quite some time) and a nice breathable top. Geez, this boxer feels so fine... whilst i enjoy the good feeling, suddenly slides of memory started to flash till i notice the boxer actually belonged to my history.. the music turns sour and my soulful mood turns berserk! For god sake i'm not going to be in my ex's boxer tonite! (not even any nite) And for sure i am not going to put someone i want to forget near 'there'.. It spoilt my nite.. my mood.. got myself changed n threw d boxer off my sight! Nite peeps!

3 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Aww .. talk about anti-climax.. now that's a real turn off.

marshmallow said...

ahahaha.. received a comment from someone about how scary i can be at times.. do u think what i did was weird? am i too sentimental?

Amiruddin Karim said...

too sentimental? there's no scale on what is too sentimental and what is not isn't it? As long as nobody really knows abt it.. it won't hurt. right?