Friday, December 30, 2005

au revoir 2005!!

Its 2 days before we hail goodbye to our so-called gonna be yesterday and start a new chapter of life. Some might be busy planning for new year eve party or some unions to celebrate. I have none in mind.. like previous years.. we never celebrated any party.. yeah, we did go once or twice. but it was none planned and it happened to be coincidentally we were there..

I am not feeling so good today.. guess the ending of my chapter will be closed by a my runny-nose, sore-throat and dry-cough. I guess its due to too much exposure to acid precipitation. As its rainy season now.. seems like its been pouring everyday.. besides, i barely had decent rest due to my year end project. Guess this is what i have to endure for procrastinating my work to a very last minute! but atlast, i completed my work.. my very end of the year's project. It went LIVE today.. i'm happy and i feel accomplished after few weeks of hardwork. Here i am, laying my back on this comfy inclined chair.. blogging.. prolly my last blog for this year. Its too chilly in the office today.. i can clearly hear the sound of the aircond coming out from the filter attached to the ceiling.. I'm covering myself with my oblong shawl but it isn't give much help to keep me warm.. Not sure if its due to my fever or the chiller might be broken. Made myself a hot tea to warm myself and 2 tablets of paracetamol to swallow.. i hope i'll be okay by tomorrow.. For one particular reason i can't wait to tomorrow.. I know i'm gonna see that japanese guy.. the one that i'm longing to see, to own.. i have made my choice, and i have to stand for my own choice - Olympus E500, my hunk sexy japanese lad.. You are going to be my new toy.. Its not easy to make such a right choice whereby i can barely find flaws in both..Nikon D50 and Olympus E500. Atleast, one of my 2006 resolution will be right off this year instead! (even tho neither D70s nor D50, but atleast its still DSLR!) I realized there's so many things i was supposed to achieve this year which still remains unattended.

The only thing i can significantly remember about 2005 is.. a year of a vacationer! Yeah, i did a lot of travellings this year.. my europe trip to name few was my major one.. a month of going in and out of countries.. one i can remember was when we had to cross geneve' border to go to one chinese convenient store in france to get bananas. A friend of mine was craving for goreng pisang (how 'mengada' does it sound?? pfft!) and the nearest shop that opens that day was at the border of france.. and we drove out from the country with our passport.. did i mention we were in pyjamas?? Unfortunately, we got blocked by the french imigration as one of us forgot to bring her original passport! Damn i felt like a drug smugler trying to cross border. Imagining myself in pyjamas.. naah.. we looked so innocent to act like a mafia! It took us almost half an hour for the officer to call Malaysian embassy to actually verify us. But we made it.. and managed to get 'pisang' to satisfy her cravings for 'goreng pisang'.. i reckoned that was the best 'goreng pisang' i ever had.. It was priceless!! (how priceless can't it be?? cost us €7 for less than 10 pieces of bananas). Okay, enuff about pisang and europe..

The da vinci code book that i'm reading now.. (ouh, i finally develop passion in reading! i'm so proud of myself! you couldn't believe how lazy i was before when it comes to reading.. i even barely read newspaper!) makes me wanna go to france again to appreciate the beauty of louvre and the history behind it.. there was so many things i didn't know about the musee' when i visited there. Will it be too cliche' if i say its gonna b my honeymoon destination later?? ahahah.. dream on girl.. u don't even have a bf! oops! did i just say enuff about pisang and europe in my previous paragraph??okay, i'll stop babbling about pisang, europe and my dream honeymoon spot! back to moi 2005 resolutions.. what else have i achieved?? let me put on my thinking cap... ehm... erm..

Gosh! Holly s*** the cursor has been blinking on my last sentence for 10 minutes.. and here i am scratching my unitchy head while figuring out my 2005 achievements. Guess i have nothing to shout about.. *sigh* None! Nada! pathetic...hope i don't have to repeat this next year.. insyaallah..

Anyway guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR and have a joyous and prosperous 2006! I'll see you next year in more of marshmallow ramblings... signing off...................................

3 comments:

bola2api said...

selamat membeli camera.. jgn lupa sunat camera tu lepas beli.. dan amik gambo aku byk2.. hehehe.. now where's my stupid cam.. bila nak sihat nih??!

marshmallow said...

aku dah beli!!!! yuhoo...

marshmallow said...

banyak betul cabaran masa nak beli tuh!!! ceh! ada gak pengikut aku sorang ni... ni kira lawan tokey ni!! takpela.. i got a good deal!