Monday, December 19, 2005

Can i have both of you?? :(

Lately i've been dreaming a lot about him. I can't stop myself from thinking..the feeling of owning him.. do i sound so stingy? i don't know whether i could get along with him well until we bond with each other. But my curiousity and my feelings are growing each and every single day.. i don't feel the same when i look at others. Whenever we r together, i feel complete, passionate, and i don't think i could get enough of him. But due to some circumstances it stops me from moving to another step.. shall i wait? keep my options open? or shall i proceed and try to live and share our good moments together?

But lately, someone introduced me to a new someone. He looks so fine in his black attire.. I'm quite surprised how he knocked me on my feet so easily.. I saw him once in klcc. And i can't seem to forget him too. My feelings has divided into 2. I tried to be rasional.. weigh down  each characters and personality carefully.. i gotta make a careful decision. When it comes to makin choice.. i have to say i'm sux at it. I can be very indecisive when it comes to my own personal things.. especially when i'm into something so much.

Let me describe about them.. They have quite the same features.. japanese look with a solid body, tough dark skin..stand tall, well-build.  i don't easily fall for someone but in this case,  .. i think i'm falling in love at first sight. Friends have been telling lots of good thing about them.. Well, each does differ in their own ways.. I'm in a very critical situation which i have to make a very wise decision. I'm clueless, the more i  know about them.. the harder i have to decide. Studying each character doesn't do me any help.. i feel even more confused. Anyone out there who's very good in this department? Please.. help! help me! Give me some suggestions.. Shall i go for Nikon D50 or Olympus E500????  ahahah..which handsome guy u think i'm crapping about? Me and my lazy nite mode..

..signing off..

No comments: