Monday, February 02, 2009

the moment i get hyperkinesia.

ok, i feel like jumping on a trampoline and scream my heart out and just being silly for a mo. I think my eyeballs just cramped due to sitting more than 10 hours staring at the screen. At this point of time, put a donkey with a shocking-pink lipgloss and a fuchsia wig, she still looks gorgeous to me. Alright, don''t you deserve a good rest on a lazy couch with a remote control on your hand and a bucket of ice cream on the other on sunday? Erkh, i don't remember the last time i had that kinda sunday. Image showing me getting hyperkinesia. lol.

I was supposed to shoot a friend for her sport portfolio today.. her in a tight cycling attire and on her expensive bike. I was supposed to shoot her long time back, indeed. Things get really messy on my schedule that i had to push it from time to time. I sold my 18-200VR some time back to get the 17-55 f2.8 nikkor before it was stolen end of last year. damn. I used that lens (18-200 to cover most of my casual sports event. Not good enough to freeze every drop of sweats, but a good focal range to cover athletes in action without having to get too close with the subject. I need to get one tele soon. 70-200VR f2.8 might be a bit over my budget for now but a shutterbug buddy recommended a nikkor 80-200f2.8 which is quite decent for its price. There goes another sinful item on my wish list. Shashinki is selling for RM3750. where can i get a 2nd hand? sigh.

i need to be on my imaginary trampoline now.

No comments: