Thursday, February 26, 2009

..retail therapy?

I'm bored.

Went out with mom to get some groceries. I was at the cosmetic department eyeing for a compact powder. Have not been a complete lady these past months. Have not been taking care of my skin, hair and beauty for ages. Have not put makeup for some time. Only lipstick just to hint people that i'm still a lady. hehehe. Have stopped buying girly magz for years (the only time i manage to read girly magz is when waiting at the dental clinic for my appointment). How bad is that?

Mom had to go back early so i decided to send mom home and allow myself to wander around at the mall longer. I need... a therapy. a retail therapy. I told myself.. just go get yourself a compact powder and go home. period.

After half an hour, manage to get myself a compact powder. I was supposed to go back but end up detour myself to 'crocs'. I don't need a shoe at the mo. But does that rule apply to girls? Do they only buy shoes when they need one? women and shoes. They can never have enough.

I am not a HUGE fan of crocs but i'd go for its comfyness. 7 is my size. I tried one with size 7. Heck its a bit lose for me, so i asked size 6. Damn its too tight. They don't carry half sizes. So thats the end of the story with me and crocs.

But shoe story didn't just end there. I ended getting myself a pair green adidas ballet collection. Green is not really my color, but pink is out of stock. But somehow it feels comfortable and i vote for comfyness!!

1 comment:

bink said...

the shoe looks good on you..bila nak menari?