Thursday, February 18, 2010

becoming a foodie?

I love to eat. But I don't have time to cook. I'm always keen in doing a simple cooking with beautiful garnish.

This is something I'm looking forward to do. Food photography. It looks easy, but its so damn tricky. To make food looks tempting is not as easy as pressing the shutter. But i took the challenge this time. Thanks to Attick Multimedia for giving me the opportunity.

We planned to hold it in a studio at first, but apparently we had to change location as my client told me the food needs to be cook and prepared. The photoshoot took place at my client's resident finally.

Again, i have expected the long hour and the tricky part. Photographing food is very technical. You have to consider the ambiance, considering for natural or artificial lighting and everything is manual. I know there's a lot more to learn.. I'm a newbie in this area but I'm loving it. This is something i want to do again and again. Not forgetting, we get to eat the food too! :)

No comments: