Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1/365 | WALKING AWAY

i have always wanted to join the project365. A pool joined by flickr group members who are committed enough to post one photo a day to the pool. I have already registered in 2008 if i'm not mistaken but i wasn't discipline enough to shoot and upload everyday without fail. Hence, the project was a failure for me. This guy has inspired me again to rejoin the group. You can check his 365 journey here.

I have not uploaded images as much as i used to in flickr. Had my own sets of viewer before.. (yeah during the glorious years. lol) but that was back then. My flickr page is dull and lifeless now.

When your hobby becomes your fulltime job, you lost that sense of simplicity of life where simple big deal shots don't matter anymore. This is the lackness that i'm trying to gain back.. i want to shoot something that might not look important and make it important, in other word, start appreciating them again and start shooting crappy things again! i miss that a lot.

Lolly (my pussy) is not the greatest subject to shoot. She's lazy, not coorperating, dull and boring. I knew i couldn't get any decent shot of her. The moment i put her in frame, she walks away and left me out of focus. here's my first crappy shot of the day.. lets pray i will shoot something better tomorrow.

No comments: