Saturday, February 13, 2010

need a haircut, anyone?

ahhhhh.. Have not been writing as frequent as i wished to! First of all, Happy 2010, Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Thaipusam, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentines Day!

I will try to write as much as i can this year.. sigh. I know again another weak vow. I hate to use the word 'busy' again, but most of the thing that contributed to that word resides here.

Some of you might know that i do have a cat. This lil comot darling of mine is getting less and less attention from the boss these days. If she can talk she'd have yelled and shouted how desperately she needs a shower.

Okay, after procrastinating more than a month, i gave my cat a shower and a new haircut. The bushy tail really needs a trim as she loves wagging especially to my face. Okay, not so hygiene there. Here it comes, an inhouse expert who hardly takes care of her own locks.

My kitty and her new look.

No comments: