Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Bitter Truth.

What if out of your jolly mood, you accidentally came across a shocking news that could make you grasp for breath. Something that chocked your throat that makes you really angry, mad and want to go berserk! On the other side, you can't react on your beserkness due to external parties that related to the matter. And again you have to put on your happy mask (amir, i pinjam your happy mask for a mo; hope you don't mind) to protect the feelings of your loved ones, or your career or your future. The next day, when you face the person who cheated or hiding that bitter truth on you, you have to act like nothing happens to preserve the harmonious environment, again to protect the one you love. And this voice only screams in my heart and no one could listen to it no matter how hard i scream. Sometimes, confrontation is not the best solution. But does keeping things to yourself is good anyway? I hate to keep this vengeance. The grudges that lead to a great hatred. And this hatred could change myself into a very defensive person. I'm beginning to have this thick wall around myself and trust is the longest journey to reach from this great wall of myself.

... What would I do?? what would I DO???

1 comment:

Amiruddin Karim said...

After that happy mask entry, I did not go online till today...

Anyway, if you need to talk about it.. you know where to get me..