Monday, September 11, 2006

before i hit the sack.

I had a training somewhere in KL today. And it goes on till friday. Have to admit it was a drained-brain session as i tried so hard to catch my trainers accent. He's an Indian bloke from India. Nice guy. Good presenter. And not forgetting with a bunch of Arabian trainees that sum up the class to approximately 12 people. But it feels like a 30-student class! The accent is one thing and there's something about them that i couldn't tolerate. Maybe the way they speak is too loud. I'm not too fancy with loud-speakers. Anyway, it was no biggy to me. Atleast they managed to wake me up a couple times from being stranded in my own dream. But now.. at this very moment.. the moment i'm typing this blog, i caught myself stumbled a few times from this great lethargy. Maybe i'm just too tired. Maybe i need to sleep now... zzzZZZzzZZZZz

No comments: