Wednesday, August 09, 2006

someone i miss..


Happy Birthday Traci! I miss you girl... I have nothing to give you for your birthday.. but something to make u smile.... Still remember our crazy photo session? Don't worry i will not post the bloopers ones here. But those pics never failed to make me smile. And this long sandwich Nick had at Flamin J? I bet he won't forget it! I can still remember his face struuggling to finish it up within an hour.. He must be outa his mind?? I just want you to know even how far you are to me but you're always near to my heart.. happy birthday again sista!!!


1 comment:

Amiruddin Karim said...

God, now I'm starving.. That long sandwich looks really good. If only I can have my hand on one of those sandwich..I..err..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACI!!!

MAY THIS BE THE STARTING POINT OF A MUCH BETTER FUTURE AHEAD..

.. and that sandwich still looks great..