Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Temper button

I gazed up to the bluish hue of the sourmilk sky and smile. Exhaling the fresh cool morning breeze deeply into my lungs. Its unlike the blue i always had on Mondays.. I feel good this morning. For the married couple, its like having an afterglow after a good pleasurable moment. No, didn't have sex (d'oh). I'm just trying not to think too much about life now, yeah atleast this beautiful morning.

Put on my new shoes. To women, shoes are their next bestfriend. Women and shoes has some chemistry that only certain women can describe. Albeit i'm not fetishly connected to shoes but i can imagine how its like to walk in confidence when you wear shoes you like. So, new shoes that is for today. New shoes give you confidence only if you are comfortable in it. I tried it at the shoe store and i thought it was comfortable enough. I have to admit its a lil bit the higher than my normal shoes/sandals. I'm totally not a sucker for high heels. Usually go for flat ones or sneekers. But i think a change would do me good. Will this shoes betray me like some other shoes i had (which are now in my store room)? Yes it did! Ku sangka kan panas sampai ke petang, tup tup hujan plak beb! (ceh!!). I reached the office in style but with few blisters on my soles! dayum!

Forget about the shoes. I hoped the day will treat me fairly today. But the moment i switched on my PC i noticed the machine was running extremely slower than it used to. It took me about a minute just to let the Start menu to appear. I have tonnes of work piled up. Few SAP queries to be done and this old engined taxi is not what i need when i'm already late to the airport!!! geez.

I have my sore and blistered feet stretched and this lousy machine flickering infront of me. My beautiful morning totally ruined. It was a disaster! I took a long deep breath. Try to smile and remember 'always take problems a day at a time'. (this scene reminds me to Bree Van deKamp in Desperate Housewive, the looks she always put on her face when major problems arises) Applied some cream on my feet, left it bare, pulled up my sleeves and this machine needs a serious surgery. It took me one slow day to backup, format and get everything back into it.

Its either i burst my temper out or smile and think positively and everyones happy with me. I hold the remote to my temper. I chose to OFF my temper button.

There goes my Monday.. and still managed to smile..

3 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Now... If I hold that remote button..

i'll switch on your sweetness to full blast!!

how's that??

marshmallow said...

i'm afraid you can't take it.. its diabetic!

bola2api said...

aku pun tgh bohsan to the max nih.. tolong!!!