Sunday, November 27, 2005

2006 resolutions..

resolutions..resolutions.. what are your new resolutions? sounds very cliche' huh? i hate to list down my resolutions because it seems like i've been repeating last year's list into my new list. And the list end up getting longer! Hate to say, age is soon going to be 2 years to 30! And the magical date is January 24th..( i repeat.. january 24th..hehehehh...) as u may say, its just a god damn digits.. stay young at heart! am i right? ahahah...that phrase ain't work anymore.. i do feel old.. and again, people keep saying.. old is gold.. argh!! friends my age.. some of 'em already earn handsome pay with good career.. some already owns a house or a property! (u know who u are), some are married with 2 kids! well, i'm not complaining... erm! I AM COMPLAINING.. well, just another resolutions to share with u bunch people! Mind sharing yours?

1) Find Another job --> still actively searching for one! hope 2006 brings luck to me!

2) Get an iBook --> it's my previous 2 years wish. damn! its gotta b next year!!

3) Get myself a D70s or atleast D50 --> Me and my itchy hands, my passion, my companion.. surveying the price.. and tying my belt for it!

4) Get a wheels --> totally depends on Goal#1, see.. my priority goes for Digital SLR! I'm a loyal passenger of lrts..

5) Put on braces, i hate my teeth! --> must do! after Goal#6, before Goal#7. heheheh....

6)For God's sake! Get a bf! --> erm.. no comment! *wink*wink

7)Get married! Been sleeping alone for too long! --> ahahaahha....this is forcedly included in my resolution list after a long nag (all the way from jb to kl) by my parents! For u, mom! And it totally depends on Goal#6.

3 comments:

weezerie said...

just blog hopping around...
selamat berjaya with your resolutions.
http://kriskross.blogspot.com

Amiruddin Karim said...

What?? it's already new year resolutions time again?? what happened in between these periods?

Ok. My resolutions next year would be.. "not to screw up with my own plans. not anymore.."

marshmallow said...

ahaha... mind my semangat berkobar2.. *as if!*