Saturday, November 12, 2005

skeletons in your closet


I'm still in the office and i don't feel like going home. Been like this for the past few days.. No, i don't have issues at home.. nor obsess with the office ambience. Me and my clueless self.. always having trouble figuring out my own piece of shit. I know there's something trembling inside. I enjoy the feeling of freedom, listening to music, turning that volume to the max after office hour! doing my own thing without being scrutinized by any envious eyes. I love writing, expressing myself through any indirect means.. be it arts, songs, writings.. rather than showing expressions and effect other people's life with your own burden. I'm not disguising myself nor pretend to be someone i don't, but hiding my emosions and what i feel inside infront of people surrounding me could save your arse off. People don't care what shit you are having inside. But disclosing too much emotions or secrets give them leeways to spread rumors and backbite you. Sometimes you think your life and your private life is being intrude and invade by irresponsible party with malicious intentions. I don't know what good does that make to them. Maybe some sort of satisfaction due to their envious feelings. Some does that for different reasons. It makes me realize people goes own their routine life with different goals, objective, and sometimes hidden agendas. Like what has been narrated by Mary Alice in "Desperate Housewives" .. everyone has their own deepest darkest secret.. the question is.. whats the skeleton in your closet? Would you open up and share it publically? with the one you love? or will it remain in you your lifetime?

No comments: