Tuesday, October 19, 2010

annoyingly sweet.

I was not in a good mood the whole week. Work in the office sucks. I am on 2 jobs at the moment and it makes me a grumpy lady. But a girl needs to feed herself. One bad thing after another happened. The decision I made for coming back to office work did not turn out as expected. Being grumpy and stressful for a day is acceptable, but wen it occurs on daily basis you'll become insane! Mood swings turn me into an emo bitch! Yeah, i hate myself for being one. Nuff of office work, on the other hand I was cameraless for weeks. Weeks ago, the camera failed on me. Yeah, it sucks. Its even worse when you had to borrow one from your generous shutter buddies for an assignment. I'm not a huge fan of using other people's property when it comes to my assignment. Thanks to mac for loaning me one..

I have a wedding assignment in Penang that week but i'm not gonna blog it in this post but read on..

.........................

I was at the airport with mr bf waiting for boarding. I wasn't in a mood to think about how my shooting will turn out later with a loaned camera. I usually don't talk that much when I'm in a bad mood. We sit at the departure hall. I remained silent, he talked like burung murai bombarded me with technical questions about camera. I answered one or two emotionless. I got pretty annoyed with it and grabbed the camera trying to divert my attention to the camera menu instead of answering mr bf's techy questions. He still talks and talks like no one's business. I picked the camera and peeped through the viewfinder, acting like i was busy testing the camera. He couldn't stop talking and i wasn't paying attention at all to what he said. "Ish mamat ni takleh stop bercakap ke?? arghh!!"

Suddenly he stopped talking .. "at last... reti pun dia ni stop membebel.. phew.." I sighed in relief and seconds later something blocked my viewfinder and disturbed my focusing.. "okkay, what's next?????!!! saja nak buat aku marah tau!" i was about to burst in anger.. but..

Wanna know what's blocking the view?????


keep guessing..

okay.. only if my face was captured at that time.. my jaw almost dropped, i was choking air and speechless at the same time. No words could ever describe how i felt at that time.

suddenly he broke the silent... and asked me a simple english word. I remained speechless for a moment trying to answer in a simplest word possible but failed to utter it. I did wish i learned sign language at that time...

I can only afford to smile and nod..

Like a romantic chic flick scene, surrounded by strangers at the airport he slip the ring into my finger.. my eyes teared in joy.. and guilt at the same time! guilt BIG time, i tell you!

The ring was one size bigger and I decided not to wear it on my finger but somewhere closer to my heart..


I get the trick why he was being supper annoying.
Thank you mr bf! You are uberly irritatingly sweet!!

A definitely a day to remember..

2 comments:

EnAikAY said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm so happy to hear this good news..

P/s: make sure u hire somebody else to take you photos during your majlis ye?

pudina said...

tini.....

congratzzzz!!! i'm happy too...
Any good news inform k... :)

wida - malakoff