Sunday, February 10, 2008

i need a dose of...

ooh.. its been ages and ages since i posted any good mind stimulating blog. Yes, my previous post navigate you to my new blog so called blog.fatiniz.com. But i guess its mainly for business and show offs. hehhehhe... I can't be writing about who i hooked and make out with last night at the.. erm.. shall i disclose it here? hmm...

Life has been pretty hectic. I have basically no entertainment as i normally work my ass off during the weekends. And I do go out for movies if i don't have any jobs on weekends. I have less friends now.. i guess everyone seems to be complaining about it.. especially the single ones like me. My good, better, best, bestest friends are all married, with kids or atleast pregnant!

So i guess its time for us singles to flirt. ahahah... its been ages since i've been actively flirting. Did I? oh well.. so i guess its not wrong to flirt rather than concentrating too much on work and relationship matters.. sometimes. No?

2 comments:

irasilver said...

ala busyuk busyuk.... cian nya dia!!!

bola2api said...

"My good, better, best, bestest friends are all married, with kids or atleast pregnant!"

... and so u needed a dose of wat?? sex??? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA lawak pagi pagi..

cheer up mate. aku kan ada. aku buat2 la belakon single kejap dgn kau..