Friday, January 18, 2008

lil hideout

Backpacking alone is not bad at all. Especially when you are a young single lady like moi! Why? hmm.. you'll know later. Well there's pros and cons but travelling alone is about meeting new faces and mingle around. When i decided to pack my bag, i had a very limited money, energy and zero expectation. I brought no food, no camping gear.. just a few clothes to keep me dry for a few days. Its more like go-with-the-flow kinda trip. So the best thing to do is to bring no other. just me! I need to be closer to the nature after a quite some time leaving my steps in a jungle. And Taman negara is a place i always wanted to go. So i guess i just have to trust my gut feelings and go.

But too bad, I am too tired to blog about this lil adventure of my journey now. More stories and photos coming soon. I need some manicure/pedicure and a massage now!

No comments: